Tuesday 20 January 2009

Week 0 - a blast of reality.

Overall
After my craziness last week (150 points? What a great idea!) I had a heavy week in terms of work and other commitments and did far less that I planned. And (even more upsetting) I did no T306. I suck. Ah well.

M359
Still getting through Block one, although I'm a bit struggling a bit more than I would have expected with the theory. In the week, I did all of B1S2 and started B1S3, more of which I did today.

I found using pbwiki for my notes (even through it's not so much wiki as nice-centralised-place-with-wysisyg-editor) has been really handy, particularly as I move from machine to machine, and location to location. I'm probably overnoting a bit, but rather too much than too little

T306
Let's gloss over this, shall we?

This week I need to
  • Finish M359 B3 and B4
  • Start the TMA again.
  • reread T214 last block
  • Read the first bit of T306 - still really have to decide how I'm going to break up T306

This week I'd like to
  • Move all my TMA appointments into my mac calendar
*shugging* very little real news here ....





1 comment:

  1. I don't envy you studying and working at the same time. I'm doing a Humanities degree with the OU here in our house in France and I don't work and I find it hard to get all the studying done.

    Good luck with getting on with it.

    ReplyDelete