Sunday 11 January 2009

Week -1 - a bit of preparation

Not a bad start, if I do say so myself.

Overall

Crazy as this may seem, I'm rethinking my original "90 points" theory, so long as I can do 150 this points and, yes siree, finish the degree. I've written to the OU to see whether I can do that. I know it seems mad, but I really believe that I'm a "as much as you give me" kind of girl - that I'll be as stress about 150 points as I was about 90.

Anyway, I have another few weeks - up to 23rd Jan to register. I'm sure I'll rethink it all again.


M359

The rest of my course materials arrived during the week and I was into them within the day. I spent a few hours reviewing them last week. Today I got a few hours studying in, even kept some notes going on pbwiki! Finished B1S1! Woohoo! and more exclamations! 

I'm still waiting for my calendar. I'm vaguely hoping to finish up to Block 1 this week. If not, I'd like to get ahead enough to be finished Blocks 1 and 2 by end of Feb.


T306

I did significantly less on T306 this week - read through the course notes and the project note again. But I'm hoping to get a bit more excited next week ...


This week I need to
  • do M359 B1 S2-S3
  • start T306 B1 - 10 pages
  • take the T214 notes off my work laptop and match them up with my home laptop notes
  • Reread the last block of T214

This week I'd like to
  • do M359 B1 S4-S5
  • start T306 B1 - another 10 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment